The outbreak of a global pandemic has resulted in the imposition of nation-wide lockdown in several countries. This has created a feeling of distress among people. One important thing to remember during these hard times is that “The outfit you wear every day has an impact on your mood.” The day lockdown was put into action, people picked up pyjamas to wear on all around the week. We prefer to stay in pyjamas all day, as a result of work from home. Remember, this can leave you sluggish and dull throughout your day.
Here are few outfit plans that you can consider, to have a happy, cool and comfortable quarantine time.
- It is completely fine to clothe yourself in pyjamas during weekends. But wearing them on weekdays or during your work time will only drag down your performance. So pick some breezy formal outfits to put on for your weekdays. This will help to create a conducive mood, to work and perform better.
- Keeping your body fit is essential during this lockdown. For people who are regular visitors to the gym, lockdown does not add to your cheat days. Continue to work out simple physical exercises like pushups. You can also go for a walk around your neighbourhood. Wearing athleisure outfits or track pants will motivate you to do exercises. You can also try out some yoga outfits and perform meditation to help your mind relax and rejuvenate.
- Its summertime now. Keep yourself cooly clothed with some breezy outfits and stay sweat-free. Prefer lite and soft fabrics to stay cool. Slogan printed tees are on-trend these days. Try to pick one of those simple looking, slogan tees with shorts to look cool and stunning even when at home. Sweatpants are the best choices for homestay. They go perfect with T-shirts. It is always better to avoid heavy or tight costumes like jackets when at home.
- Tank tops are yet another choice for women to put on during quarantine. They are breezy and stylish to put on and stay cute even at home. If you are not a pyjama kind of person for the day, then jumpsuits can be an alternative to stay relaxed on your bed during the day. If your locality has a cooler climate, then use oversized hoodies to keep you warm and also comfortable
- The colour of your outfit also has an impact on your mental attitude. Cool and light colours will help elevate your moods and avoid stresses. Try to use these light coloured combinations in your outfit. Though you stay at home and unnoticed, choose outfits that are contrasting. You can also try on different combinations of dresses and make choices to wear after the lockdown.
Keep your creativity on during these days. If you have plain coloured Tees, give them a twist with some DIY ideas you can find on the internet. This will help you make productive use of time and you would also end up having a cooler outfit to show off after lockdown. Keep yourself calm and comfortable with your coolest outfit.