With all the fashion magazines and brands advertising their products on skinny ladies, it sends out a message that fashion is only for skinny people, which is absolutely false. Size, however is a concern for many ladies, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t wear just as pretty apparels and shoes. Nowadays its become very easy to shop if you’re a plus size beauty.
Online shopping has certainly been a godsend because you can find a lot of variety for plus size apparels. Now, without further ado we’re going to share with you some
Different Variants of Plus Size Women’s Clothing And Shoes
- Plus size Lingerie- Now that you’re already blessed with curvaceous assets, a full coverage bra will look best on you. Keep away from padded, push up, demi cup or balconette bras because they will further draw attention to them. Another amazing product is a shape wear which you can wear if you’re wearing a bodycon dress to hide any love handles.
- Plus size Denims-Dark coloured denims will help you create an illusion of slimmer thighs. So stick to dark colours and always opt for high waist denim. If your abdomen area is big, a high waist denim will help hide it. And if your hips are wider as compared to your things, look out for boot cut or flared denims.
- Plus size Tops-Being a plus size woman you should look out for V-neck tops as they create an illusion of slimmer upper body. Opt for tops that aren’t too fit at the waist so it will accentuate your upper body while hiding your abdomen fat. Keep away from lacy, high neck, turtle neck and frills tops.
- Plus size Dresses-While you can definitely pick out any type of dress, a maxi dress will work best for you. It will make you look slimmer and classy. However always stick to dark colours. Also make sure to avoid large prints and designs.
- Plus size Shoes-Shoes are all about the perfect fit. So you need to be especially picky while choosing a pair of heels. If your calf is thicker, avoid wearing heels with thick straps as they will make you look short. A simple pair of pumps without any bands or strips will make your legs look longer while making you feel comfortable as well.
So, like we said, being a plus size lady doesn’t limit out your options. You just have to pick out the prefect apparel or shoe for you. Also don’t be afraid to try something new.
Winters call for layering up and who says layering up can’t be sexy. There are a million options for men out there to choose from. Whether it’s a dinner date, or a work party, or a regular day at the office, you can slay it every time with just a couple of basics. And to help you get it right, I’m share my list of the best men’s jackets for winters.
The Double-Breasted Coat-A double breasted coat is an absolute must-have for all men. These look classy and are extremely versatile. The double breasted pattern can be found in a variety of coats such as a Double breasted pea coat, duffel coat, suit jacket and so on. These jackets give you a more sophisticated look and warm. You can sport these at a number of formal or informal occasions. https://in.pinterest.com/pin/104708760058982287/
Classic Leather Jacket- You will always be the ‘cool guy’ in the room while you’re sporting a leather jacket. It’s just something that leather jacket does while keeping you warm as well. It is a total must-have in every man’s closet. Leather jackets always keep you looking stylish and rugged at the same time. You can also choose to pick out one with a hood. https://in.pinterest.com/pin/362962051195784817/
Duffel Coat- A must-have for men, Duffel coats are just jackets made from coarse thick woolen material. These ones can make you look like the ultimate guy next door or a sophisticated work guy depending upon the way you wear it. The fabric makes it an even perfect match as it will keep you warm in extreme cold as well.https://in.pinterest.com/pin/217369119493698097/
Aviator Jacket- Aviator or flight or bomber jacket, however you wish to call it, these are one of the trendiest men’s jacket for winters. This one will definitely help you leave a strong first impression. An aviator jacket will leave you warm and looking fierce at the same time. Started out as a jacket for pilots, these have certainly become the trend.https://in.pinterest.com/pin/362117626260226356/
The Pea coat- More specifically, a pea coat is a double breasted coat made out of coarse woolen cloth. A great fitting pea coat will keep you warm and will make you stand out from the crowd in the trendiest way. These coats can be worn to a get together with colleagues and friends yet it looks casual enough to sport at day time.https://in.pinterest.com/pin/323133341993591349/
Bows are a beautiful and an intricate part of clothing. So why are they limited to men? Women can just as easily and conveniently sport a bow tie. Bow ties make a style statement, however a tricky one to get right. You need to style it the perfect way to get it right. One wrong step and you may end up looking like a lunatic. So today we’re going to share some tips and tricks for the ladies to help you master the art of styling a bow tie right every time.
Is Bow Tie a New Trend Among Women clothing?
- Pick out the right fabric- Suiting wools and flannels are the perfect fabric for a bow tie. You can also pull off a cotton one in summers, just be sure to pick out textured fabrics. Be picky while buying a bow tie and choose decent brands as the fabric can make or break the entire look.
- The Basics- You can flaunt a bow tie with a lot of outfits; however they are generally styled as a part of a formal outfit. So sometimes stick to the basics to make your outfit stand out. A simple black bow tie will absolutely make a statement.
- The Different Types-If you think you can’t play around with bow ties, you are wrong. Nowadays you can find a ton of bow ties with a lot of different type of fabrics. However basically there are two types of bow ties:
- The self-tied Bow Tie-Tying a bow tie is an art that takes time to master. So ask someone to tie it for you or there’s plenty of help on the YouTube.
- The pre-tied Bow Tie-These are the clip-on ones. Fasten it to fit your collar and you’re done.
- Messier, the better-Now if you’re using a self-tied bow tie, you don’t have to be perfect at it. Sometimes the messier the tie, the better it looks. Some imperfections will only make it look real.
- Play with it- However a bow tie is a formal accessory but you can still play with it. You can find a ton of different types of fabrics and patterns on bow ties. For a formal look, style it with a blazer or a printed shirt. Tailored suits, pencil skirts, dresses, the options are never ending. Don’t be afraid to mix and match, have fun with it.
Make the bow tie steal the spotlight from your outfit. Make it stand out!
When you’re expecting, you neither have the patience nor the time to shop. However you just got to start with the basics to always make you feel comfortable. And who says basic can’t make you feel and look good at the same time. So today we’re going to share with you some of the must-have women clothing pieces that every pregnant woman needs in her closet to start with.
1. Maxi Dresses-Pregnant or not, Maxi dresses are anyway great. You can end up looking like a fun chirpy girl or an elegant lady however you wish to play it. You can always add some accessories to dress up or down depending upon the occasion you’re heading to. Besides maxi dress is one of the women clothing that will always make you feel comfortable. You can opt for stretchy fabric to make it
2. Jeans-Jeans is a must have as they’re extremely versatile. Pair them up with a pretty top and you will be ready to hit a party. Wear them with a sketchy shirt and hit brunch with your girlfriends. However make sure to pick out quality fabric which is stretchable too. A boot cut or high waist jeans would be perfect for those months.
3. Maternity Trousers-Now if you’ve reached a phase when jeans seem like a big job, these trousers would be your best friends. Such trousers have a contoured belly which would be perfect to hold your growing belly. The stretchy fabric will keep you comfortable at all times. It will also support your back in a way making you feel relaxed. It also allows you to wear it up or down.
4. Knee-Length maternity dresses-Being pregnant doesn’t mean that you have to cover yourself in huge outfits. You can still pull-off looking chic in knee-length dresses like such. If will keep you comfortable and trendy at the same time. You can pair this will ankle boots or heels to dress it up for a cocktail party or even a formal event.
5. Tunic Tops- You will be able to find a huge range of tunic tops in everyday wear or party wear. The best part about these tops is that you can pair them up with leggings as well leaving you extremely comfortable. You can pick these out in different fabrics, arm lengths, neck lines and so on. Pair them up with flat bellies and you’ll be good to go.