With all the fashion magazines and brands advertising their products on skinny ladies, it sends out a message that fashion is only for skinny people, which is absolutely false. Size, however is a concern for many ladies, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t wear just as pretty apparels and shoes. Nowadays its become very easy to shop if you’re a plus size beauty.
Online shopping has certainly been a godsend because you can find a lot of variety for plus size apparels. Now, without further ado we’re going to share with you some
Different Variants of Plus Size Women’s Clothing And Shoes
- Plus size Lingerie- Now that you’re already blessed with curvaceous assets, a full coverage bra will look best on you. Keep away from padded, push up, demi cup or balconette bras because they will further draw attention to them. Another amazing product is a shape wear which you can wear if you’re wearing a bodycon dress to hide any love handles.
- Plus size Denims-Dark coloured denims will help you create an illusion of slimmer thighs. So stick to dark colours and always opt for high waist denim. If your abdomen area is big, a high waist denim will help hide it. And if your hips are wider as compared to your things, look out for boot cut or flared denims.
- Plus size Tops-Being a plus size woman you should look out for V-neck tops as they create an illusion of slimmer upper body. Opt for tops that aren’t too fit at the waist so it will accentuate your upper body while hiding your abdomen fat. Keep away from lacy, high neck, turtle neck and frills tops.
- Plus size Dresses-While you can definitely pick out any type of dress, a maxi dress will work best for you. It will make you look slimmer and classy. However always stick to dark colours. Also make sure to avoid large prints and designs.
- Plus size Shoes-Shoes are all about the perfect fit. So you need to be especially picky while choosing a pair of heels. If your calf is thicker, avoid wearing heels with thick straps as they will make you look short. A simple pair of pumps without any bands or strips will make your legs look longer while making you feel comfortable as well.
So, like we said, being a plus size lady doesn’t limit out your options. You just have to pick out the prefect apparel or shoe for you. Also don’t be afraid to try something new.